Nilstat Vaginal Cream 75g
Item Code: 076910
- Take control.
- Vaginal thrush, or candidiasis, is a very common problem: about three-quarters of women will experience it at some point.
- The frustrating symptoms include an itching and burning sensation around the vagina, a thick white discharge and perhaps redness or swelling in the vaginal or vulval area.
- The culprit is an overgrowth of the fungus (or yeast) Candida albicans.
- With the naturally-derived antifungal agent in Nilstat Vaginal Cream, you can get it back under control.
Pharmacist Only Medicine – see ‘Important Notice’ below
Important Notice: This order contains at least one product that is a Pharmacist Only Medicine. You will need to have a conversation with our pharmacist before the order can be processed. Our Pharmacist will call you on the number provided during the order process, alternatively you may wish to call the pharmacist on 02 6241 1233If for any reason a conversation does not occur, this product will be removed from your order and the balance of your order will be processed.
- Active Ingredients
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Incorrect use could be harmful.
- If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional